Subject: Estonia - Tobacco Product Study
From: "Rachael Perrio" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Cecile Limousin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2025 12:56:40 +0200

Dear Estonian Health Board (Terviseamet),

I am emailing to understand the submission process for a study we are
looking to conduct in your country. This research study does not have an
investigational medicinal product (IMP) or medical device. The
investigated product is a consumer device with tobacco product. The study
is evaluating cigarettes against this tobacco heating system in patients
with COPD. 

Can I confirm if this type of study would require submission to you? If
yes, please can you provide details on how this type of submission would
occur?

Many thanks for your input and support

Best wishes,

Rachael

Rachael Perrio

Senior Regulatory Executive

Upcoming Leave: 28th February

 <http://www.dlrc.co.uk/> www.dlrc.co.uk 

Tel:  +44 (0)1462 372472 

Mobile: +44 (0)7563 028913

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/dlrcgroup/>  

 

 <https://www.dlrcgroup.com/dlrc-newsletter/> 

The information transmitted in this message is intended only for the
person or entity it is addressed to and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
otherwise of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by person or persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited. If you receive it in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from any computer. Global Offices: UK | Germany | US.
<https://www.dlrcgroup.com/dlrc-group-company-information-legal-notices/>
Company Information & Legal Notices.